Thursday 10 July 2014

Mathhew Knowles, Beyonce's Father's, Alleged Second Baby Mama Breaks Her Silence






Wow!! This guy can never be accused of inactivity. A few days ago, a second woman claimed to have a 4 year old daughter with Beyonce's dad Matthew Knowles. The woman, Houston area resident TaQyoa Branscomb addresses the firestorm caused by her accusations…
TaQyoa tells Hip Hollywood:



    "First I’d like to thank my family, my friends, and the public for their love and support. I have taken the necessary legal action against Mathew Knowles. With that being said… it’s in my best interest for this to remain a private matter for now… Above all I am a mother and my daughter’s well being is my only priority. It was never my intention for this to become a public matter. The pictures you see are in no way a representation of who I am. They were taken 10 years ago… And I am now a hard working successful single mother. Honestly I just want what is best for my daughter.”

TaQyoa wants Matthew to submit to a DNA test & provide child support 4 years after she gave birth.






Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment.

Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers