Monday 23 December 2013

18 YEAR OLD NIGERIAN EMERGES THE BEST MODEL OF THE WORLD

18 year-old Onyinye Emeasoba from Anambra State has emerged winner of the Best Model of The World Beauty Pageant, in the process defeating 43 other models from different countries across the globe in a keenly contested battle. According to THE SUN, Emeasoba returned to Nigeria from Bulgaria where the event was held on Dec. 9, expressing joy over the overwhelming support she received from Nigerians. She also represented Anambra State at the just concluded Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN). “I think it’s the Lords doing. I can’t really point to a reason behind my success. It’s Just God and His grace on me. Besides, I know I’m pretty and down to earth; I believe I have all what it takes to make Nigeria proud. Don’t forget I also won the crown as Miss Brighter Future in 2012," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers