Wednesday 8 October 2014

Tope Alabi Breaks Silence On Prophet Ajanaku! Denies Confessing She’s A Mermaid






Gospel act, Tope Alabi has spoken for the first time since her former spiritual father, Prophet Ajanaku passed on. Late Prophet Ajanaku and Tope used to be so close, that the singer sang his praises on different tracks.

They were too close for comfort, that church member’s started spreading rumours that the prophet and the singer must be having something intimate affair.

And alas before the cock could crow, Tope and the prophet have already started having issues and the prophet came out to announce the singer asked him for sex. Sex? Tope denied it, and vowed not to say anything further about the accusation, but said God will vindicate her.


Till he died, Tope and the Prophet weren’t on talking terms, and he was the last thing she was ready to talk to the press about. However in a Radio interview on Faaji Fm on Monday, Tope gave the real reasons why she parted ways with the prophet and also denied being behind a CD currently circulating that she is from the waters- a mermaid.

“There was nothing sexual between Ajanaku and I. I was at his church for ministration and I used to contribute my tithe at his church. Before news made the rounds that he was into traditional things, I had parted ways with him 3 years before then. God revealed to me that he’s that kind of person, hence my decision.”

About confessing she’s a mermaid in an audio tape she said; “I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid. I didn’t believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside. It was when I got home and another pastor called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one.

I was dumbfounded. So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can’t explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ.”



It would have made more sense if you had said this while he was alive, now some people would doubt you more, you should have remained forever silent on the issue if you could not talk while he was alive. 
Maybe you were in a trance when the CD was recorded, another error you are making by not reporting impersonators






Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers