Friday 11 April 2014

I CAN STILL ACT NUDE AT 50-- CLARION CHUKWURAH, VETERAN ACTRESS




Nollywood actress Clarion Chukwurah, set to turn 50 in a few months talks about acting Nude in movies.

When asked if there's a role she will never play she replied saying: There’s no role I will never play. I am an actor and if that role has a message that I think makes sense for me to fathom, I’d play it.
On acting nude she said:  It depends on the context of the nudity. Is it a woman who went nude as a result of her mental state?. If I see a message that is worthy of me passing, I will.

The Anambra actress is a graduate of University of Ife who has over 30 working years experience in the industry and has acted in over 160 movies.



She appeared in her first movie as an undegraduate in ‘Money Power‘, and my first soap opera ‘Mirror in the Sun‘ was when she was leaving the university.
The mother of two who is divorced has a son, popular video director, Clarence Peters for legendary star, Sir Shina Peters while her second son, Bobby for her ex-husband, Tunde Abiola.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers