Friday 11 April 2014

CONJOINED TWINS WHO SAY THEY DON'T WANT TO BE SEPARETED








The twins and their father are adamant they will not be parted. Their father said:
‘For everyone it is good fun to watch my children, but only I understand all the problems they have. During rainy season it becomes difficult for them to walk and when one wants to sit the other has to lie down.

But they don't fight. They have similar opinions and if one says he wants to play the other one agrees. God has created them like this so they have to walk like they do. They will remain like this. I don't want anything else. Even if doctors say so, I won't get my children separated.

I have no interest in money. I'm the one who will work hard to nourish them. I don't need any help.’
Shivram also said:
‘We don't wish to get separated. We will stay like this even when we grow old. We want to live as we are.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers