Sunday 9 November 2014

How I Deceived All The Ladies Who Wanted Marriage From Me ––Yoruba Actor Yomi Fash-Lanso







 Yoruba actor,Yomi Fash-Lanso recently granted an interview to Punch among other things he talked about his relationship  with ladies before he tied the knot:

You must have dated so many people before you got married?

When you talk about marriage, it is all about emotions. Because I knew I wasn’t ready for marriage, I went and bought a wedding band and started wearing it so that ladies would think I was married. I wore that band for many years. I would meet a girl and tell her I liked her and when she asked about my wife, I would tell her my wife was abroad. If she wouldn’t mind, we would date...



If another girl saw us together, that one would be wondering if the girl was my wife. It made life easier for us. I wasn’t ready for marriage then. I knew marriage was a different thing and I didn’t want to make mistakes.

I ran away from girls then because they were just too ready for marriage while I wasn’t. They would tell me their father was ready and that we should get married but I just didn’t want because I wanted to be the man, I wanted to be the head of the home.



What an achievement!! I call it being a coward, you can not even be the man of the relationships, by being man enough to tell them NO!







Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers