Thursday 29 May 2014

PASTOR CHRIS OYAHKILOME TARNISHES THE IMAGE OF HIS WIFE, REV ANITA



Pastor Chris had a meeting with Pastors and Deacons to trash out the on going problems between him  his wife, Rev. Anita Oyahkilome and the Church. Below is a copy of the speech he presented at the meeting.
Yesterday View Point reported that a facebook account had been opened by concerned members of the church to demand the whereabouts of Rev. Anita if you missed it read it here.


SUMMARY OF PASTOR CHRIS' SPEECH ON 16/05/2014 IN A MEETING WITH ALL UK PASTORS AND DEACONS AT CHRIST EMBASSY BERMONDSEY.


1.  I am here for your concerns about the ongoing domestic issue with my wife and I know it affects you directly been the ones under her leadership.

2. This is not an organisation or a political party, so it's not a place for you to air your opinion or scrutinize what we do. We had a vision, started and you joined us. If you don't like what we do, you can get out.

3. Churches where members air their views never grow.




4. Some pastors wives think when they marry a pastor they are equal to the pastor. My wife thinks so, as a matter of fact, Rev Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she's senior to them now?

5. I already started Christ Embassy before I married her. I didn't marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already pastoring. I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said come and help me.

6.  Be careful of the friends you keep. My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in people instead of keeping friends that will help her vision especially as the wife of a global pastor like me.

7. Bitterness is prolonged and accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter.

8. Allegations are either false or twisted information. The current situation is not as a result of what I did or what I didn't do. I didn't do anything to have caused an upheaval.

9. You don't join a woman to fight her husband.

10. I'm not teaching you what is wrong, at least I have 2 girls who will one day marry and I want to them to enjoy it.


DO YOU KNOW PASTOR ANITA? WHO IS PASTOR ANITA TO YOU? ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS OF HER ABOVE TRUE? IS HER HUSBAND'S ACTION JUSTIFIED?

The members of the forum believe what Pastor Chris had to say about his wife were not true as some of them claim to have worked closely with her over the years. on the face book page Where is Rev. Anita Oyahkilome? Forumists were attacked for trying to smear the image of a man of God.

The forumists however insist that their aim is to correct a wrong which is not contrary to Bible teachings.

READ SOME OF THEIR COMMENTS BELOW

On point number 9. raised by pastor Chris above, (you don't join a woman to fight her husband)
A forumist said "wouldn't it be the same the other way round, you don't join a man to fight his wife? Didn't the CEC members, zonal pastors, position seekers; family etc all join Pastor Chris to fight Pastor Anita?"  

On point number 10. (I'm not teaching you what is wrong, at least I have 2 girls who will one day marry and I want to them to enjoy it.) They had this to say "Ironically, Pastor Chris brought his daughter to the pastors' meeting to hear all of the above about her mother, what trauma will that cause the child? We thought parents avoid arguing in the presence of their children."

A comment from the Admin of the group read:

Where is Rev. Anita Oyakhilome? 

By the way, every post on this page is absolutely accurate. Those who know what is happening will fully understand these posts. In fact, if people get to know exactly what pastor Chris has been doing behind the Alter for many years, nobody will ever believe. And that is why pastor Chris thinks he has the upper hand in this issue. To get rid of his wife quietly and it will be business as usual. He is confident that nobody will believe anything Rev Anita says. Unfortunately, to an extent he is right. People have so surrendered themselves at his feet, that they will refuse to believe any act of unrighteous he is involved in (lets not go into that). That's why this page has been created. If a man is unrepentant, if he cannot apply his own messages in his own life but expects you to, if he cannot love the woman he has married (like he teaches his congregation), if he expresses one persona in front of the cameras and a completely different one behind the cameras, if he cannot learn from one of the most 'financially' important people in his life/ministry, Strive Masiyiwa (who talks about his wife in public, sits beside her in public and travels the world with her) - then, at least, his congregation deserve know! This is truly the end times. But it is indeed sad that the gifted Pastor Chris wants to make himself part of the signs - perhaps because of the amount of money, people and influence, he has acquired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers