Sunday 11 May 2014

FAKE PASTOR HAS TURNED MY HUSBAND AGAINST ME ---WIFE (MUST READ)





Please I need prayers and advise people of God, help me. A false prophet is trying to scatter my home. How he came into my family - at first we thought he was a real man of God and my husband gave him some plots of land in our compound which he used in setting up his church premises.

    Ever since then, he has brainwashed my husband to believe every single thing he says. My husband now believes in him more than me his wife. He has sown a seed of discord in my family, he has taken the position of a wife to my husband.



    He has been telling my husband all sort of lies about me, that was when I knew he was fake. That I sleep with men and all sort of stories. Since I was not initially in support of my husband giving him the land, he wants me out of my home by all means...

The sad part of it all is that my beloved husband no longer believes me but only what this false prophet says. I'm at the verge of losing my home. We've been married for over nine years with a son to show for it.

Please help me, advice me please. My name is Annie Agbana.

OLUFAMOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers