Wednesday 8 October 2014

Husband Of Spanish Ebola Nurse Threatens Hell If Pet Dog Is killed (PHOTO)








The husband of  Spanish nurse who became the first outside of Africa to become infected with Ebola is fighting for his dog not to be killed after he and his wife have been quarantined

Teresa Romero Ramos ,44 and Javier Limon Romero are being held in quarantine in separate rooms at the same hospital in the Spanish capital.

The nurse is one of the medical team that treated two repatriated Spanish priests who died from Ebola.The enraged husband sent out a facebook message to animal rights groups saying:

 
  'I want to publicly denounce a man called Zarco, who I think is Head of Health for the community of Madrid and who's told me that I have to sacrifice my dog. He's asked for my consent and I've denied it, to which he responded that they would ask for a court order to enter my house and sacrifice it.'Before leaving hospital I left several buckets of water out for it as well as filling the bath with water, along with a 15 kilo sack of food.

    'I also left the door to the terrace open so it could do it necessities.''It seems unfair to me that because of a mistake they've made, they want to solve this the easy way.A dog doesn't have to infect a person and vice versa.'If this problem worries them so much I think they should look for another type of alternative solution, such as putting the dog in quarantine and observation like they've done with me. Or perhaps they feel they should sacrifice me just in case. Of course a dog is easier, it doesn't matter as much.'

The nurse reportedly complained last week about feeling feverish and even mentioned she treated an Ebola patient,but was not taken seriously.The Spanish health authorities are shocked because they say adequate protection and preventive measures were taken to avoid infection


They should quarantine the dog first to find out if really he is infected





Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers