Tuesday 28 October 2014

Little Omonigho Whose Scalp Was Chewed By Dogs Needs Urgent Help From You!!!





 Omonigho Abraham is the four year old boy whose head was half eaten open by attack dogs at home whilst he played.So far the update was encouraging but
It is with shock that i got this message this morning and I needed to confirm this from Omonigho's Father before posting it..He says because due process is not being followed,he might be losing his son whose head has started to smell..

Please his plea to Nigerians and the world.I am copying all the people i think should know.
CC:LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR BABATUNDE FASHOLA
CC:ALL HUMAN RGHTS ORGANISATION
CC:NIGERIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
CC:ABIKE DABIRI ENUWA
CC:ALL BLOG VISITORS 





TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:OMONIGHO ABRAHAM IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE IN HOSPITAL WITHOUT PROPER TREATMENT OR DOCTORS REPORT.

Dear Nigerians,

 My name is Abraham Odia. I want to use this opportunity to appreciate well meaning Nigerians who has been by my side financially, materially, morally and otherwise since my current travail, May the good Lord continue to bless you and meet you at the point of your needs.

Currently the life of my son is on the brink as a result of the altitude of one Dr. Fadebiyi of the Lagos State Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.


The government of Lagos state under the leadership of Governor Babatunde Fashola promised and issue a directive to that effect that they will offset all the medical expenses of my son but as we speak the directives have not been observed my the management of Lagos State Teaching Hospital as I have been the person still sourcing for funds to pay the medical bills.



 Also, for the past two weeks, no doctor have shown up to check the well being of my child as the nurses will only open the head clean and cover. As I write to you mow, my son's head is oozing and smelling and my boy is getting weaker and weaker by the day. And if drastic action is not taking my son may DIE ANYTIME SOON. There is a particular doctor called Dr. Fadebiyi who is the consultant to the ward where my son is being kept without medication. I have submitted an application since on the 16th October 2014 for the doctor to give medical report of the situation, he has refused to issue the report. I may not have the power to fight him but if anything happens to my son, people should please ask Dr. Fadebiyi why he refused to do the needful.

I want to use this apportunity to appeal to Nigerian Medical Association to please call Dr. Fadebiyi to order to respect the oath he took while signing in to be a medical doctor.

   Finally, I am appealing to the whole world to come to my aid as I do not want my son to die. God bless you all.Please help me.Please Help me!


Abraham Odia
Tel: 07061833256


*Please whoever you are and can help,please wade into this matter and see what you can do
Please let us #SaveOmonighoAbraham!

OMONIGHO'S FATHERS ACCOUNT DETAILS
Name: Abraham Odia
Email: abraham.odia@gmail.com
A/C Number: 2057755102
Bank: UBA



*This SOS has a right of reply and if the Doctor feels this report is not accurate,he is free to respond.Thank you.




What is really wrong with our people, is LUTH not a government hospital? If government has promised to offset the bills why is the child not being treated. Why did they become medical doctors they can't feel other people's pains? This is a child for crying out loud!!! 

Please those who can help can do so...Let's be our brothers keeper, waiting for government action with the usual long protocol might be too late




Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers