Sunday 3 August 2014

I'm Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election ––Obasanjo





Former President Olusegun Obasanjo answering questions at the MMII concerning the August 9th Osun State Guber Election from African Torch Newspaper.


Are you still a member of the PDP, people like Fayose, Buruji Kasamu and Bode George have alleged that you are already discussing with the opposition?

I am still a member of the PDP. Or do you want to pursue me out of PDP (laughs). Don't forget, I am founding member of PDP, a party under which banner I became the President for 8years. I was later made the Chairman BoT. Why will I leave PDP?... PDP is a very big family, the largest party in Africa. When the time comes, we would re-unite and tighten loose end.


Are you going to support President Goodluck Jonathan for 2nd term

Is he contesting again? I have not been informed.

You were absent from PDP rally in Ekiti where your estranged godson, Fayose won convincingly. Now, Osun election is coming, what is your take on this? Are you going to campaign for Omisore?

See when it boils down to performance, overall development and general welfare of the people he governs in Osun, I salute his spirit. Aregbesola has changed what we used to know as Osun. And the physical manifestations are not only in papers but can be seen by even the PDP man. It is not about the party but the person who administers, Aregbesola has his weaknesses but he is above board. Don't get me wrong Omisore has paid his dues in Osun politics, nobody is saying Omisore can't contest, if I were him I would wait for this man to finish his 8years and then launch myself"

Is this really OBJ talking?



Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment.

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers