Sunday 13 July 2014

Segun Arinze And Wife Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary


 



Actor Segun Arinze and wife Julie are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary yesterday July 12th. The couple are blessed with two beautiful boys.
His wife had some sweet words for the men in her life Rezad what she had to say


''Happy 6th wedding anniversary to us. God has been awesome to us and we can't thank Him enough, to SA d king of my heart you have been my friend, lover, brother, gossip mate, confidant, d wind beneath my wings, d one to share my joys n sorrows with, d one that allows me be stubborn me, To our blessings Ay and FM you have brought pure joy n taught us what love n innocence is, God will continue to shower His love n protection on us ALL. Overflowing Love to d men in my life''





Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers