Thursday 17 July 2014

Hallelujah! Popular Rapper Ja Rule Is Now A Born Again Christian

undefined

The rapper had change of heart during his film promotion at a church.


38-year-old famous rapper in an interview revealed that he and his wife are now born again Christians.
Born Jeffery Atkins, the rapper who was released last year from prison after serving time for tax evasion, was on a church tour in promotion of his film "I'm in Love with a Church Girl," at the Hillsong Church in New York city when he gave his life to Christ.

"Then the pastor comes out, Carl Lentz ... tatted up. When I saw him, he had some (Jordans) on, jeans, a T-shirt. He came out and he started preaching, and I felt like he was talking to me," Atkins said.
"I got saved at that church, me and my wife. We went up on stage, we got saved and it just gave me a good feeling."


Ja Rule has been married to his wife, Aisha since 2001 and have 3 children from their union.
He said he backslided in his faith after witnessing the way his mother was treated when she left the Jehovah's Witness community, giving him a negative opinion towards religion.

"I found that rather odd" he continued,  "I was living with my grandmother at the time. My mum would get me on the weekends and stuff like that. And then they were like, 'You're not gonna be able to go with your mum on the weekends anymore.'
"But then, ironically, when I blew up and started making money and became Ja Rule, everybody could come and speak to my mother." He said.





Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment.

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers