Friday 25 July 2014

Did Actor Desmond Elliot Sleep With Two Blood Sisters?


undefined



The gist have been around for sometime and many who know him have even wondered why Desmond Elliot in his right sense would do such with two sisters, without hearing the actor's side of the story. Anyway, the cute actor has finally come out to state his side of the story. Read what he said below:

    "I don’t know. It was baseless. The ladies in question are my wards and I take care of them. Do I have to be related to them by blood? We are family friends and we have been family friends for years. Their parents are abroad and whenever they are in Nigeria, they stay with me, so it was a baseless distraction and the person who did the article about me has since apologised."



It's funny that people are always suspicious when they see a man with ladies who are not his relations. That was how the story came out that Desmond Elliot was enjoying two sisters that were kept in his care. Smh!





Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers