Tuesday 10 June 2014

HORROR!!! Man Stabs Daughter In The Eyes Over Her Alleged Affair With A Muslim (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT)















Jageer Mirgind
 Photo: Jageer Mirgind

A Sikh father-in-law violently attacked his daughter in her London home because he though she was having an affair with a Muslim man.

Manjit Mirgind slashed the Jageer Mirgind's wrists and stabbed her in the eyes in front of her little children aged below 6, who begged the grandfather to stop as they saw the pool of blood around.
As a result of the cruelty the woman has been left partially-sighted and the children now can't sleep without seeing nightmares, Daily Mail reports.
The man's rage was caused by the wrong belief that Jageer was "sleeping with a Paki", but his daughter turned out to become the victim of prank calls.




The 51-year-old turned himself in to the police, having described in detail what had happened.
Mirgind, the father of 4, was sentenced to 10 years and 8 months in prison.
The convict, who used to be a leading member of the Sikh community, said in the statement delivered by his lawyer:
"I was stressed out at the time and nothing can excuse what I did. I was trying to protect her - I am a
peaceful and honest man and I know I will not have the chance to apologize but I do look to the court to say how sorry I am."




Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers