Thursday 22 May 2014

READ HOW PRESIDENT OF UGANDA RUBBISHED JONATHAN AND OTHERS





The President of Uganda, Yoweri Museveni, has blamed the Nigerian Government for its inability to protect the lives and property of its citizens, he goes further to mention other countries like Somalia, South Sudan and DRC.

his read words below  





 “I have never called the United Nations to guard our security. Me, Yoweri Museveni to say that I have failed to protect my people and I call on the UN: I would rather hang myself. We prioritized national security by developing a strong Army, otherwise our Uganda would be like DRC, South Sudan, Somalia or Nigeria where militias have disappeared with school children. 

    "It would be a vote of no confidence in our country and citizens if we can’t guarantee our security? What kind of persons would we be?”

––PRESIDENT YOWERI MUSEVENI OF UGANDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers