Tuesday 15 April 2014

T B JOSHUA SAYS HE PROPHESIED THE NYANYA BOMB BLAST






TB Joshua has released a video proving he prophesied about the Abuja bomb blast which took place yesterday at Nyanya,Abuja..The blast killed over 171 people and injured over 200..
On November 10, 2013 T.B. Joshua said,

     "Listen to me, my people in Nigeria. Once again, take note of this: Our security should be vigilant. I am seeing a very big strike -- explosion. They should take care of Abuja -- capital. When I talk, you see me in a bad light.  But I will keep talking. I don't need to say the state but I am saying it. This is what I am seeing happen in Abuja. They should pray. What can they do to capture this?"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:






No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers