Saturday 5 April 2014

Habiba Abubakar, Jim Iyke's Supposed Ex, Speaks About Court Case And Jim's Late Mum

         



People like aproko shaaaaa! And me I am not left out, but  truely at this time I really don,t see the urgent need for this interview because Jim Iyke just lost his mom.
But bestofnollywood.com says Hajiya Habiba Abubakar (whom Jim was rumoured to have dated) granted them the interview, after Jim Iyke’s Mom, who she took care of, passed away few days ago. It was a question and answer session. Find it below;

BON: How did you feel when you heard the death of Jim Iyke’s mother?
Habiba: Well I didn’t feel good  but knowing her fully well, her death is a rest to herself, she has suffered enough.



BON: Your NGO helped her in the past? To what extent was your help to her?
Habiba: Well, I first took her to London for a complete medical check up. She had high blood pressure, high Cholesterol and needed knee replacement, as they said in UK. See copy of her medical report (c/o me). Her consultant suggested that her knee replacement should not take place till she is strong because she was very week. So we allowed her to rest, she stayed in my house for five days then I dropped her at Manchester in her daughters place.

BON: But we heard you took her to India too?
Habiba: Yes we went to India all under my NGO, elderly and the poor. The Mother , Father, Nkechi, Njide and Uche, then later Jim joined us from Cameroon after about Three days. She was admitted in Sir Gangaram Teaching Hospital under the care of Doctor Manish a neurologist because of the stroke she suffered. And the father had a prolonged eye problem, he had a surgery in Kaduna and they rendered one of his eye useless, so I said he too should come and let him get checked. (See picture of hospital admission).

BON: You have done so much for this family, where did it go wrong?
Habiba: You see, nobody will do this to my mum and then I start a fight with that person, my mum will deal with me seriously. You can’t do wrong and include my mum, she will do the right thing even if you will die but this case, the mother was helpless because they do only what their children tell them to do, because they feed them. My mum if you feed her or not she will do the right thing, even if she will go hungry. And they lie a lot this guys, yes! they lie a lot

BON: Has he finished paying your 16.5m?
Habiba: Not yet, we are still in court. The case is even coming up on the 16/4/2014.

BON: Will you forgive him now that the mother is dead?
Habiba: Is not about forgiveness because Mummy is dead. Please don’t join the two issues together.That is Business  investment, how can I forget such an amount? Business with me is Business and gift is gift. This money was an investment for my Children and he must pay it, as simple as that. But I wish Ngozi Gladys Okelue peace ( RIP )

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers