Wednesday 26 March 2014

PHOTO: Ibadan Based Prophet Left His Wife And Hasn't Taken His Bath In 13 Years Because God Told Him To







Ibadan based prophet, Wale Olagunji of  Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministry revealed that he hasn't taken his bath in 13 years because it was God's instruction.He said he was also instructed to separate from his wife and claims though he doesn't have his bath,he does not smell and looks neater than those who bathe regularly...He told City People

    "Yes, it is 13years now to be precise. Early 200 the Lord told me to stop taking my bath, separate myself from my wife and that I should stop taking all those soft drinks and wines. And since then, diligently, I have observed all those things.



    Whoever God wants to use for certain purposes on earth, there is a serious price attached to that calling. So I believe that is the price I am paying. As I am talking to you now, I have not taking my bath, if you want me to show you evidence, I will show you if you doubt all I am saying; I have not taking my bath since 2001 till this moment."



No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers