Wednesday 26 March 2014

4 Years Without S*x - Court Dissolves Marriage




A Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan on Tuesday dissolved the marriage contract between one Emmanuel Nubi and Gloria for starving him sex.
The President of the court, Mr Ezekiel Ogundipe, held that from all indications the couple was no longer compatible as husband and wife.
Ogundipe, therefore, dissolved the marriage, and awarded custody of the child to the father.
He ordered the petitioner to pay the sum of N5, 000 to the respondent to enable her to quit the matrimonial home.
Nubi had told the court that “Gloria has for the past four years denied me sex for no just cause.
“Not only did she do that, she is also a vandal, destroying any property that is not her personal belonging in the house.


“She is a prodigal wife, on three different occasions; Gloria had deliberately wrecked the business I established for her with thousands of naira.

“I don’t know how she mismanaged the poultry farm worth 400 healthy birds. She also stopped our son from going to the school I placed him.
“Gloria also incited our son against me that I wanted to poison him,” he told the court.
Gloria, however, denied the allegations, saying, “Nubi is such an irresponsible husband and he often leaves home for several weeks without letting me know his whereabouts.
“I had to withdraw our son from the school as mentioned by Nubi because he was not paying the school fees.
“I am always available for his sexual satisfaction but he does not respond, please, I still need him, he is the father of my child, don’t separate us,” she pleaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers