Wednesday 29 January 2014

Selena Gomez Moves On Says She Is Tired Of Feeling Defeated

Selena Gomez
The 21-year-old singer was introduced to the American pop singer by good friend Taylor Swift - who Austin supported on particular dates for the blonde beauty's 'Red Tour'.
A source told UsWeekly.com: "They're seeing each other."
Selena and Austin hung out with one another at the Beats Music concert in Los Angeles on January 24 but were keen to keep a low profile.
The source added: "[They] sneaked out separately then got in the same car."

Selena split from Justin Bieber in November 2012 but the pair were spotted hanging out in Los Angeles recently and were believed to have rekindled their romance, before splitting again amid reports of leaked text message conversation between the pair in which Selena told Justin to go to "rehab".
She previously claimed her break-up with the star - who was charged for drink driving and resisting arrest last week - helped her to turn her career around.
The pop starlet felt she had stopped being challenged musically before she was 20 but her painful breakup from the 'Never Say Never' singer in January 2013 motivated her to re-evaluate and come back with pop hit 'Come & Get It'.
She previously said: "I questioned the way I looked, acted, sang, and wrote. I started becoming very stale with my music, and I realised that I was doing things for other people.
"Then I turned 20, went through a really bad break-up, and realised I needed to pick up everything.
"I needed to have 'Come & Get It' be amazing. I wanted it all to be me. I was tired of feeling defeated."

Source: BreakingNews.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers