Monday 17 November 2014

Widower In Edo State Molests And Impregnates His Teenage Daughter Trice






The father of a 17-year-old girl,Mr. Augustine Obodeke,  has been arrested by the Police in Edo State for molesting his teenage daughter, Favour, and getting her pregnant on three different occasions.

The cat was let out of the bag when he got her pregnant the third time and wanted her to undergo another abortion. The girl allegedly  refused to abort  and instead reported him to their neighbours who dragged the father to the police station where he is has been detained for the dastardly act.


    When asked why it took her so long before she cried out, Favour said, "Since my mother died, I felt I had no choice any time my father instructed me to sleep with him. When he impregnated me the third time and wanted me to go for another abortion I had to run out of the house and scream."


Speaking about his the shameful act, the girl's father said:











In the fathers words "Nobody told me that what I was doing to my daughter was an abomination"


Edo State commissioner of police has said Favour's father and the doctor would be charged to court.




I wander how many people knew what he was doing to his daughter? Am happy the doctor is going to be charged alongside the father.




Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers