Monday, 13 October 2014

PHOTOS: UNILAG Students Use Pure Water To Put Out Fire At Their Hostel



undefined


The popular Madam Tinubu Hall, MTH, was gutted by fire in the early hours of today after a student used a hot plate to cook and put it under her bed without totally putting out the heat. The fire started from the room and spread to other rooms but thankfully no student was killed. A few of them were however injured when they tried to jump from their windows to escape the fire.

The saddest part of it all was that students had to resort to using pure water to put the fire because there was no water in the hostel. Quite sad! See more photos below:




undefined


undefined 

undefined



undefined




This is supposed to be one of our top universities in the country and water is a necessity not a luxury!! When will we start getting value for our votes in Nigeria?





Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers