Tuesday 30 September 2014

My Father Died From Extra-Marital Affair – Fela Durotoye Reveals






Popular motivational speaker, Fela Durotoye, has opened up to iCampus about how his dad left his mum for a lady and died just as he was about to leave the lady and reconcile with his wife. His words below:

   
"My father died because of an extra-marital affair. He had a great marriage but at one point in time he cut it off and left his home, few years later he died. He even died some days to when he was supposed to return home to my mother. He died a mysterious death because the lady said, if I will not have you, nobody will. Few years later, the woman ran insane and was saying all over that she killed my father.

    So now that I’ve seen what a strange woman can do to a man, it makes sense to stay in one place so I don’t put so many life at stake."


A Word is usually enough for the wise...be warned!







Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment.

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers