Sunday 7 September 2014

I AM NOT A THIEF!!--DON JAZZY





Reacting to reports that his car collection was worth N200 million, a report which probably is the reason Atiku Abubakar, Former Vice President, says Don Jazzy is richer than him...hehehehe

The Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy, has denied reports that his car collection is worth over N200 million.

It was recently reported in one of the national dailies that Don Jazzy owns a Porsche valued at over N22 Million and a Bentley worth about N65 Million and another car which cost him about N150 million.

The producer, however, debunked the report via twitter, saying, “The way we dey write news sometimes sef I wonder. Just read that I bought a car for 150m and that my Bentley is 65m. Ahhh. I be thief?”






Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers