Saturday 9 August 2014

Nollywood Actor Begs Nigerian Gays To Leave Him Alone






Nollywood actor Augustine Okoye has cried out to homoséxuals in the country to please leave him alone and that he is not interested in their affair. In a statement released online, the actor explained that he only played a gay role in a Nollywood movie just to prove a point that he could act any role, but since then he has been having sleepless nights as gay guys have been disturbing his life.

    “For the fact that I recently played a role in a gay movie does not make me one. I am straight, I took the role because I want to prove to directors and producers that I can take any role and give my best in it . Please, gays should stop harassing me, I am not a gay,” Okoye begged.



Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers