Wednesday 16 July 2014

I'm Getting Married Again, God Has Answered My Prayers ––Actress Ibinabo Fibersima




President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria and ex-beauty queen, Ibinabo Fiberesima is set to say I do for the second time, she made a big catch and she is set to walk down the aisle with her new rich boo.

Despite her past relationships and the children she has had  in the process, Ibinabo is insisting that this is her first marriage in the real sense of the word. Here's what she said:

    "It’s my first wedding ooo! We are soulmates and I am totally convinced that he’s the one. God has answered my prayers again, I’m blessed, that is all I can say. I can’t reveal the identity but yes, he’s my University days love. We would be tying the knot in Port Harcout, Nigeria."







Ibinabo is 43-years-old and already has 3 beautiful children.

Way to go girl, wish you all the best!




Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment. 

 Be Sociable, Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers