Thursday 15 May 2014

Read Dora Akunyili's Heart Touching Message From Her Sick Bed





Former information Minister, Ex NAFDAC boss and delegate to National Conference, Dora Akunyili, who took ill and was reportedly flown  out to India where she is currently receiving treatment reached out to her numerous well wishers from her hospital bed. Read the message below:

    "I am touched – indeed, overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and affection by my fellow countrymen and women, as well as numerous other well wishers around the world, many of whom have not only been praying for me but have also been mobilising through the various social networks for God’s healing hands to come upon me.



    "I am confident that Almighty God will hear our prayers and grant me quick recovery. I love you all and pray that Almighty God blesses you all." - Dora Akunyili


1 comment:

  1. of all places why go to India my dear nwannem, why dont you go to the Synagogue in lagos and the Lord God Almighty will heal you free of charge.

    India is not too good for an icon like you. Anyway i wish you the fastest recovery my dear sister

    ReplyDelete

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers