Friday 25 April 2014

WOMAN FOUND STUCK IN DRAINAGE ACCUSED OF BEING A FLYING WITCH (PHOTOS)






Lagos na waoo! Yesterday morning, the woman above was rescued from a gutter around Abalti Barracks, Ojuelegba,Lagos.Reports have it that a passer-by spotted her calling for help and he ran to the barracks to get help.It took a wielder to cut open the barricade and a good Samaritan to bring her out and she was naked ..
Upon interrogation,she said in tears ..

   " My name is Amudat Jimoh, It was God that sent me here. He said I should confess my sins so that I don't die, please I need water to drink, help me.I don't know how I found myself here, please help me."

 She was taken away in an Ambulance for medical attention.


Some said she was a flying witch who fell and got stuck inside considering the drainage had to be cut open by a wielder. Others feel she may have fallen in the gutter at night..



another said,...I've seen this kind of situation years back..A woman was found inside a pit toilet and said she didn't know how she got there. According to her, the last thing she recalled was being at a native doctor's house to get cure for HIV.A bag was found on her with Antiretroviral drugs in it and money..



What is your take....

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers