Wednesday 23 April 2014

"I CRIED BUT NOBODY CAME TO HELP ME" - PRIMARY 3 PUPIL RAPED BY TEACHER IN JOS IS NOW PREGNANT




 




A teacher identified as Chukudi Boniface has been arrested by the police in Plateau for allegedly raping and impregnating his 12-year-old student.

Boniface, who is a teacher with Bright Kids Academy, a private primary school, in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of the state for allegedly had carnal knowledge of the Primary 3 pupil during an extramural lesson approved by the school authority.

The teacher was said to have given the pupils class work after which he separately invited the victim to wait for him in the other classroom with her book where he committed the crime.



Recounting her ordeal, the victim said, "my teacher used to call me to come close and hold my hands. And then he will force me down and remove my cloths and have sex with me. I cried but nobody would come to help. After he finished, he warned me not to tell anybody and said if I do, he will beat me".

The victim's family only got to know about the incident after they noticed she was pregnant.

Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Felicia Anselm said the victim was an

orphan, so the teacher took advantage of that and warned her not to mention the act to anyone, adding that he has been arrested and kept in police custody for further interrogations.


KDBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers