Sunday 30 March 2014

We Ate Once In Four Days — Titi, Ibadan Ritual Horror Victim





 What is your name and where do you come from?

My name is Titi. I stay in Oke-Ado area of Ibadan.
 How were you kidnapped?

I was just relaxing in front of my house when I was seized by some men and whisked into a vehicle. They took all my belongings.
When were you kidnapped?

About two months ago.
Where were you kept?

I was locked up in a room with other women.
Do you know what happened to the other women? Were they molested?

I don’t know what happened to them. I did not see what happened to them. But the men would come and beat us. Later, they would bring food. But I never liked the food.


What were you fed with?

I can’t remember. I just remember that I didn’t like what we were being fed with. The food we were given was terrible. So, I rarely ate it.  But they did not bring the food all the time. One of the guards used to bring me soft drinks and bread every four days. I had N9,000 on me when I was kidnapped. But they took it from me. I don’t want to talk anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers