Showing posts with label ABDUCTED GIRLS. Show all posts
Showing posts with label ABDUCTED GIRLS. Show all posts

Friday, 6 June 2014

Gwoza Christians Release Disturbing Details About Six Girls Kidnapped By Boko Haram Militants




 Held Captive for 12 days in Boko Haram Camp in Sambisa (15th May 2013 - 26th May 2013)


The Gwoza Christian Community Association in Borno State has released details of disturbing disclosures made by six Christian girls who were abducted in 2013 by the dreaded Boko Haram sect.
The girls were abducted last year from different locations in Gwoza local government area. Their statements revealed that, following their abduction, they were subjected to serial rapes by Boko Haram terrorists. In addition, they were turned into domestic slaves in various Boko Haram camps before they pulled off their daring and lucky escapes.



Wednesday, 21 May 2014

10 Things you SHOULD know About CBS Interview With Boko Haram Member





 This the 36th day in captivity for the abducted Chibok Girls, as the world joins in solidarity to demand for the release of th girls, the group, Boko Haram, which claims to be responsible for the attack, has granted an interview to CBS news.
A member of terrorist sect, Boko Haram granted an interview to CBS news where he revealed some of the group’s future plans.
The sect has accepted responsibility for the kidnapping of over 200 schoolgirls from Chibok in Borno.
The interview took place in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and was conducted by CBS news contributor, Debora Patta.


Wednesday, 14 May 2014

SENATOR JOHN McCAIN WANTS MILITARY ACTION IN NIGERIA, DISRESPECTS PRESIDENT JONATHAN




In a new interview with The Daily Beast, Senator John McCain disrespected President Jonathan when he said American forces should #BringBackOurGirls—even if the Nigerian government says no.

According to him, if he were the American president, he would already be doing several things to respond to the kidnapping of the over 200 girls by the Nigerian terrorist group that the Obama administration has so far declined to do.
McCain told The Daily Beast Tuesday:

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

CHIBOK: PARENTS OF SOME OF THE ABDUCTED GIRLS GO ON HUNGER STRIKE



Mother of one of the abducted girls in tears


The  Community Head of Chibok, Mr. Hosaih Sambido, on Tuesday in Abuja said some parents of the abducted girls have embarked on hunger strike to protest against the incident. Punch reports that Sambido said this when former Minister of Education, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, led a protest to the Defence Headquarters to demand the urgent release of the girls.

Sambido, who broke into tears while pleading for help from the military, said the development had instilled fear among female students in the area. He said some parents have refused to eat as a result of the development.
Sambido said:

Monday, 5 May 2014

FIRST LADY ASKS WOMEN TO STOP PROTESTING OVER ABDUCTED SCHOOL GIRLS






 Daily Trust reports that the First Lady of Nigeria, Dame Patience Jonathan has asked women to stop protesting over the abducted Chibok girls. Mrs Jonathan expressed her frustration yesterday evening at the unwillingness of the Borno state first lady and other Borno state women to work with her on the missing girls. She said she can't be crying more than the bereaved.

According to Mrs Jonathan who burst into tears as she expressed her displeasure, she said she had called for a meeting with first ladies of the various states as well as some borno state officials to enquire on how the girls were kidnapped and find a way out but was surprised to see that some first ladies attended but the first lady of the state were the unfortunate incident happened did not honour her invitation.


WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE ABDUCTED GIRLS ARE - PRESIDENT JONATHAN








 Almost three weeks after over 200 schoolgirls were abducted from a secondary school in Chibok, Borno State, President Goodluck Jonathan has said the Federal Government does not know their   whereabouts.
Jonathan said this on Sunday during the Presidential Media Chat in Abuja.
He also spoke on the probe of the Minister of Petroleum Resources,  Diezani Alison- Madueke,  over  the N10bn  she allegedly spent on a chartered jet, the security measures in place for the World Economic Forum, the power  sector reforms and the 2015 elections.
Asked  if  there was  any confirmed information about where the  kidnapped  schoolgirls are, Jonathan replied, “None; there is none.”

Friday, 2 May 2014

#BRINGBACKOURGIRLS : WE WILL MARCH NAKED TO SAMBISA FOREST

chibok


The parents of the abducted girls have vowed to go Sambisa forest in search oh their daughters, they say they are ready to go any length.
The distraught mother of one of the girls kidnapped in Borno has told the Hausa service of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) that she and some other parents were willing to go to any length to save their children.
The woman, identified simply as Ajoke, told the BBC that the parents would soon march naked to the Sambisa forest stronghold of the Boko Haram terrorists to secure the release of their children.
She said that the parents were not impressed with the government and the fact that it had done next to nothing to bring back their children

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

ABDUCTED GIRLS: "WHO SAW IT HAPPEN?" PDP CHIEFTAIN KEMA CHIKWE ASKS

PDP women leader Kema Chikwe



Mrs. Kema Chikwe, the National Women Leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) today publicly questioned the story of the abduction of teenage school girls in Chibok, Borno State.
Speaking at a prayer session held for national security at the party's national secretariat in Abuja, Mrs. Chikwe said there were many unanswered questions concerning the kidnap.
Among them, according to her, are: "How did it happen? Who saw it happen? Who did not see it happen? Who is behind this?”
Towards obtaining answers, she demanded that the principal of the school should release the names and photographs of the abducted girls.

MOTHERS OF KIDNAPPED SCHOOL GIRLS STORM ABUJA, PROTEST AT NATIONAL ASSEMBLY





Aggrieved mothers and other indigenes of Chibok, Borno State, yesterday in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, staged a protest to demand the immediate rescue or release of the more than 200 secondary school girls abducted by suspected Boko Haram insurgents on April 14.

The protesters, most of them members of the Kibaku Development Association, Chibok, converged at Eagle Square in Nigeria’s capital. From there, they marched to the National Assembly to submit a protest letter. The women were led into the premises of the national legislature by a group of senior female police officers.

ABDUCTED GIRLS : HOSTAGE NEGOTIATOR CLAMS GIRLS ARE ALIVE AND DEAL IS WITHIN REACH




As reported by Channel4.com. Read below..

A hostage negotiator in direct contact with the kidnappers of more than 200 schoolgirls in Nigeria tells Channel 4 News their safe release is "within reach", but that their fate rests on a knife-edge.
The girls, we believe, are alive but they have been moved from the location to which they were originally taken," the intermediary told Channel 4 News. "It would not be hard to engineer a deal. It looks like they want to release them."
The kidnappers have warned, however, that attempts by the military to launch a rescue attempt "may result in the deaths of many of the captives".

Monday, 28 April 2014

Boko Haram Plans To Marry My Daughter - Father Of Abducted Girl Cries (SO PAINFUL)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQ0optRzhd_S17bF4jLgW_8MYwBxj9buU1oJ8ii6HfZPVV2tYZitx_uWYmQOZtMnMOrDw3Bp6Fepx4U-7XNFaqJoLbPznP-_YBjefjWUSPODE1mR4sj1H0udBQtIPL6iE4inufYljK0AQ/s1600/Weeping-parents-360x270.jpg
Parents weeping




The father of one of the kidnapped schoolgirls of Government Girls’ Secondary School, Chibok, in an interview with Punch, spoke about  how he and other parents tried to rescue their daughters in the Sambisa forest


What is your name?

I will tell you but please don’t publish it. Don’t publish my daughter’s name too.

What came to your mind when you learnt that your child was kidnapped?

It was a painful experience which my entire family is yet to recover from. We felt everything had come to a standstill. What is paining me is that up till now, soldiers have not gone after our children. Once, the parents went after the abducted students but we had to turn back after we were told their abductors were well-armed.

Sunday, 27 April 2014

Shocking Revelation On Boko Haram And Sambisa Camps Holding Over 200 Abducted Girls









Firstly, we would like to thank everyone for the support pouring in, in response to our calls for assistance and contributions towards the obligatory mission to free our 200 abducted daughters. The promises from so many blessed youth, to head to the conflict zone and join the effort to rescue our girls and sack the terrorists out of their comfortable camps, is beyond words. May the Almighty protect and reward you in the ways that He only can.




Nigerians and the world must know what the true situation in Sambisa and other forests in Borno is. It was in the media that the families who ventured in pursuit of their daughters turned back when they approached the terrorist camps. The media reported that what they saw, was “serious,” but they will not say it for security concerns. We are obligated to reveal what they saw.

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers