Tuesday, 3 February 2015

This Poem Written By A 9-Year-Old Girl Is The World’s Scariest?(SEE)











Would you believe that this poem was written by a 9 year old kid? It was submitted by the kid to  ‘Creativity Corner’ in an American newspaper.

The poem reads:
 ‘The fire is red as blood. I watch the flames go up in the air as I taste the sadness of the people whose houses have burnt to the ground. I turn back, but all I hear is the bursting and explosion of flames.’


Comedian Gabi Fero Tweeted the chilling poem with the words, ‘Gabi took it up a notch.’

Fero fans chimed in saying, ‘Someone needs to keep an eye on that kid,’ and, more charitably, that ‘Gabi’ might be the new Sylvia Plath.



The previous poem had said, ‘Parakeets are loud. On Friday, I take them out. They are so pretty’.














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers