Saturday, 24 January 2015

Man Discovers He Has A 61-Year-Old Son From A Letter His wife Had Hidden In 1959





Tony Trapani 81, had lost his wife, after the funeral he decided to clean out a filling cabinent, when he stumbbled on a letter addressed to him 55 years ago, only to discover from the letter that he had a 61-year old son by an ex-lover.

Apparently his late wife who could not have children of her own had hidden the letter written in 1959 by the ex-lover


He immediately tracked down his son, 61-year-old Samuel Childress.
Childress said that he had always believed his father wanted nothing to do with him.

The letter said, ‘I have a little boy. He is five years old now. What I’m trying to say, Tony, is he is your son. He was born November 13th, 1953.’


Trapani told Fox17, ‘Why my wife didn’t tell me, I don’t know.She wanted children. She couldn’t have any. She tried and tried.’

‘He’s my son that I’ve had my whole life, but why my wife hid that letter is beyond me.’




Keep the conversation going, please drop a comment.

 Be Sociable, Please share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers