Monday, 26 January 2015

Bishop Oyedepo's sermon today broke twitter, Journalist Nicholas Ibekwe defends him...

I'm not a fan of Oyedepo. In fact, I despise the man. I'm not a fan of any Nigerian religious leader. I honestly think most of them are shameless hustlers of unrealistic hope, which has in turn groomed a generation of lazy, corrupt, and mentally shallow Nigerians who would sell their souls for a semblance of miracle. 

I'm not a fan of Oyedepo. In fact, I despise the man. I'm not a fan of any Nigerian religious leader. I honestly think most of them are shameless hustlers of unrealistic hope, which has in turn groomed a generation of lazy, corrupt, and mentally shallow Nigerians who would sell their souls for a semblance of miracle.
However, why are you criticising Oyedepo and calling him all sorts of names for saying he would open the gate of hell upon anyone that opposes President Jonathan when you were praising Fr Mbaka ( another loud mouth hustler of fake hope) when he called the President Badluck and said his divination with three pigeons revealed that the President would not be re-elected?
It stinks of crass and shameless hypocrisy if you praised Mbaka and are now criticising Oyedepo. Same standard guys.
Meanwhile, I like the way the Christian god is "communicating" conflicting messages to his men on earth. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. Communicating conflicting messages seems to be the specialty of the Jewish god, who christians worship. Just open your bible the examples there are enough to last you a donkey's life time.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers